Cash, Cashier’s Checks, Official Checks, or Money Orders can be accepted 24/7 at the main transaction window located in the lobby of the El Paso County Jail. No personal checks will be accepted and no change is available to be given. Deposits to inmate accounts can only be done through the jail Bookkeeping window or one of Trinity's systems (cash machines located in the El Paso County Jail, Metro Work Release facility, or online systems).
Persons desiring to send funds to an inmate’s account at the El Paso County Jail may send the following:
- Cashiers Checks
- Official Checks
- Money Orders
- No Cash / No Personal Checks
Address the envelope as follows:
El Paso County Criminal Justice Center
Attn: Bookkeeping – Inmate Funds
2739 East. Las Vegas St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Envelopes with inmate funds will have the following restrictions:
- No personal correspondence or pictures, only the above-mentioned financial documents.
- Money orders and checks must be filled out in their entirety and made payable to EPSO with inmate’s full booking name and ID number (this is the inmate’s number which begins with the letter “A”).
- The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office recommends cash never be sent through the US Mail.
- Each envelope received must contain one deposit for one inmate. Multiple deposits in the same envelope will not be accepted.
Using Access Corrections: Two easy ways for your friends and family to put money in your account.
- Online or mobile: go to www.accesscorrections.com
- By Phone: Call 1-866-394-0490 (24/7 365)
VISA and MasterCard accepted
Please contact the Correct Solutions Service Department at (877) 618-3516 or use their weblink to set up pre-paid phone accounts.