Please see the information below for guidance on contacting the different areas of our office.
With the exception of dispatch, these areas are not monitored 24/7, nor should any of them be used for emergency reporting.
If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 9-1-1 immediately to reach our dispatch center 24 hours a day.
- El Paso County Jail: 719-390-2000
- General Operations: 719-520-7100
Reporting a Nonemergent Crime
- Online Reporting: Click Here
- El Paso County Dispatch: 719-390-5555
Concealed Handgun Permits
Records Requests (Criminal Records / CORA / Body Worn Camera)
Community Affairs and Outreach Information and Requests (Not for reporting crimes or potential crimes)
- Email: [email protected]
File a Complaint Against or Commend an EPSO Employee
- Online Information and Forms: Click Here
- Phone Number: 719-520-7345