File a Crime Report Online
Welcome to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office Citizens Online Reporting System for El Paso County Colorado. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the case report for free.
In order to report any of the below crimes through this system you must:
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- The incident must have occurred within El Paso County Colorado and outside any incorporated municipalities or townships. Exact location verification is required in the report.
- You have no suspect information.
- There is no physical evidence to the incident.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your case report is complete.
- Be given a report number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
18-8-111 False Reporting to Authorities is a Crime and is punishable by fine or imprisonment. Anyone found filing a false police report through the use of this system will be prosecuted.
- If you are reporting a stolen or lost license plate, gun or weapon, or motor vehicle of any kind, do not report through this system. Please call (719) 390-5555 as a deputy must respond to these types of reports.
The following incidents can be reported through this system by clicking on the links below
- Criminal Tampering (No Suspect or Evidence)
- Littering of Private Property (No Suspect or Evidence)
- Lost Property
- Theft (No Suspect or Evidence)
- Criminal Mischief
- Criminal Mischief - Vandalism Of Vehicle
- Criminal Trespass Auto (No Suspect or Evidence)
- Unlawful Use of a Financial Transaction Device (Credit Card Fraud)
- Bait Advertising
- Theft by Deception